Technology has evolved a lot since its inception. The domain of mobile development app companies is booming with each day. Every new day comes up with a new platform of mobile app development tool that makes easy for any mobile app development company to curate well-built and responsive mobile applications.
What Stats Say?
- The number of smartphone users expects growth of $2.5 billion by 2019 from 2.1 bn. As shown in 2016.
- Revenue generated by mobile apps worldwide is expected to rise to $ 188.9 billion.
- From mobile gaming apps, revenue generates by 2020 will rise to $ 74.6 bn by 2020 from 34.8 bn as shown in 2015.
We have brought this curated list of best mobile app development platforms and tools with their key features.
An excellent package of Integrated Development Environment, the Andriod Studio provides all tools to build superlative applications for Android devices.
- Being based on IntelliJ IDEA, it boosts the workflow.
- Without API rebuilding it can understand the changes.
- Test your app on various devices by Android Emulator.
It is an IDE based software used for building applications for the Apple store. The applications are compatible with various i devices such as iPad, Mac, and iPhone.
- Open gateway to building dexterous e-commerce mobile app development.
- Xcode supports programming languages like Java, Ruby, C++, and C.
- App development can manage through single-window interface features.
Listed among the top cross-platform mobile app tool, Xamarin has enough potential to build cross-platform mobile applications with high functionality.
- Fewer bugs make apps faster and efficient.
- Give deep linking and app indexing.
- Provide easy communication with mobile API.
It is the finest example of a cross-platform application development framework that provides facility to developers to build mobile apps for iOS, Windows, and Android.
- Its simple and developer can rely on its resilience.
- Developers are provided with high-speed development by a dexterous backend.
- Vast PhoneGap community supports that too without charging a single penny.
It is an open source script used for building native mobile apps for iOS and Android with a single base of code.
- Boosted by NativeSript plugins, it builds robust native mobile apps.
- Accelerate your skills to develop native mobile apps.
- The use of CSS and Angular helps you craft the native apps for mobile.
With the plethora of opportunities in the eco-system of mobile application development, it is sure that the future of any mobile app development company is quite brighter.
Be it a mobile development or cross-platform mobile development the community of app developers should leverage both the options to benefit their users the best.